48V Quickie HD Mini Golf Cart
48V Quickie HD Mini Golf Cart
We are Currently only taking orders over the phone.
48V CARTS WILL BE IN STOCK MARCH 15TH, WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS CURRENTLY SO LEAD TIME WILL BE DEPENDENT ON HOW MANY ARE IN LINE.
Prior to placing an order, please review and make sure to read all of our Policy.
Please Call 832-240-5700 for assistance.
48V QUICKIE "HEAVY DUTY" MINI GOLF CART
Upgraded HD Series Transmission, Motor and Brakes.
More Torque, Climbs 15% more grade than the 36 Volt Competition.
- HD Series Upgraded 48V 2000 Watt High Torque Motor w/ 13:1 Gear Ratio for more low end power. Climbs 30% Grade.
- Aerodynamically Rounded Front Nose.
- Standard 16 inch tall Tires with Polished 8 inch Aluminum Rims
- Hard Top Roof with flip down windshield (All Quickie Roof's Come Standard Silver)
- All Quickie-Cart Seats come standard as Grey.
- Streamlined Rounded Front Design
- Rear Flip Down Seat, for 2 extra passengers and it also flips down into a convenient cargo carrier for easy transporting of laundry, firewood, coolers, etc., large rear seat area with side grab rails for extra safety
- Left side Sport Steering Wheel and Accelerator Pedal, for Ease of Operation and Handling as well as driver and Passenger comfort
- Horn, LED Headlights, Brake Lights, Turn Signal Lights
- Collapsible, Aluminum full frame, easily collapses in Height Fits in most 6 ft. and larger pickup truck beds, horse trailers, race car trailers, etc.
- Battery charge indicator
- Front and Rear Suspension Adjustable Shocks for Great Ride Stability, Control and Passenger Comfort,
- Keyed ignition Switch Standard,
- Front and Rear Seat Hand Rails
- Easy to maintain, durable, comfortable and fun to drive.
Quickie Cart Specifications:
- Size: In "drive position", not including roof assembly: 89.5" L x 37.5" W x 74" H In "drive position", with roof assembly: 89.5" L x 37.5" W x 74." H Completely Collapsed in height and rear footrest removed: 60" L x 37.5” W x 32" H
- Weight: approx. 600Lbs + or - depending on configuration (Roof/Footrest)
- Seating capacity: 4 persons (with rear sear option)
- Batteries: Standard: 12 volt, 55 AH x 4, sealed, Maintenance free
- Battery Charger: Upgraded onboard 7 Amp Auto shutoff system.
- Transmission: HD Series - Special Heavy Duty Transmission
- Motor: HD Series 2000 Watt, Upgraded high efficiency 48 Volt, DC Motor
- Controller: Curtis controller
- Speed Control: Foot operated traditional accelerator pedal for smooth operation
- Direction Control: conveniently located Forward/Reverse switch
- Lights and Horn: LED Headlights, Taillights, Turn signals and Horn all standard
- Maximum vehicle speed: approx. 15-16MPH depending on terrain and payload.
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Brakes: Regenerative electromagnetic motor braking, with automatic electromagnetic parking brake
- Braking distance: <13FT
- Suspension: Adjustable, Front and Rear Shocks and Springs
- Maximum grade ability: approx. 30%, depending on terrain and payload
- Pay Load weight: approx. 600 lbs. (including passengers and load)
- Charge time: approx. 6 to 8 hours, depending on battery discharge state.
- Running period of a charge: approx. 6 to 8 hours, depending on type of use and terrain
- Travel Range: approx. 40 km, depending on terrain, payload and battery configuration.
- Frame: Heavy Duty Aluminum Tube Main Frame with MIG Welded high tensile steel sub frame sections
- Body: PP - Molded polymer-reinforced plastic
- Tires: 16 x 6.50 - 8 Tubeless on Polished Aluminum Rims
- Steering Wheel : Collapsible
- Dashboard : Carbon Fiber
Warranty :1 year on Mechanical Quickie Cart / 6 Months on electronics.
Once your Quickie Cart Color has been selected, and we have wrapped it there will be a %25 Restocking fee if you cancel your order.
(Whether it has shipped or not, Due to Custom color choices and labor involved)
By placing an order, you agree to Quickie Products LLC'S Policy and Warranty Procedures.